Cancellations – CircEsteem reserves the right to cancel a class due to insufficient enrollment. In such a case, a full refund will be issued.
Drops – Students voluntarily withdrawing from a class after the registration deadline do not receive a refund.
Missed Classes – CircEsteem cannot pro-rate tuition based on anticipated or unanticipated absences.
Refunds – CircEsteem does not offer refunds except in the case that a class is cancelled by CircEsteem.
Annual Student Administration Fee – The non-refundable $30 per student fee is due upon initial registration and on your anniversary date, thereafter. This fee covers administrative and processing costs.
CIRCESTEEM’S COVID TASK FORCE HAS COME UP WITH THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES (IN ACCORDANCE WITH CDC AND CDPH GUIDELINES) FOR HEALTH AND SAFETY PROCEDURES FOR COVID-19 FOR THE REST OF 2022:
- Masks will be optional for all students and staff. We hope that our community will keep in mind the agreement of “Respect yourself and others”— which includes respecting others’ choices to mask, or not to mask. Both options are welcome and will be respected by all staff, students, and families.
- If a student or staff member is experiencing symptoms, they must stay home. We recommend taking an at-home COVID-19 test.
- If a student or staff member is exposed to COVID-19, a mask must be worn for 10 days and the individual tested on day 5 after exposure.
- COVID-19 self tests are available for use if a youth or staff member is experiencing symptoms. If a parent/guardian does not want their youth to be given a self-test at CircEsteem, they must email the program coordinator of that program to opt-out.
- All employees of CircEsteem will be fully vaccinated.
- Hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes, and masks will be readily available throughout the building.
THANK YOU FOR BEING PART OF THIS COMMUNITY AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO CONTINUING TO GROW TOGETHER!