Program Coordinator (Garfield Park and Humboldt Park)
Full-Time (40 hrs/wk)
CircEsteem values a diverse workplace and strongly encourages women, BIPOC, LGBTQ+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply.CircEsteem is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.
CircEsteem is looking to hire a confident communicator with strongwriting and layout and design skills who can work in a fast-paced environment multiple projects at once. This role will be responsible creating designcollateral for CircEsteem programs and promotions, managing social mediachannels and publishing regular newsletters. Candidates should be comfortableworking independently and collaboratively.
- Create and distribute all external communications for the organization, including promotional
- material for classes and events, managing social media content and postings.
- Gather information and develop informational newsletters to be sent digitally each month.
- Support the Development Department with design elements for fundraising collateral.
- Manage CircEsteem’s website
- Manage marketing budget for the agency
- Promote special events, including fundraising activities and youth performances
- Manage and optimize Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to ensure high traffic web presence
- Create and distribute press releases for public events
- Skilled in creating powerful, compelling written and oral communications.
- Ability to convey complex ideas through brief, simple materials
- Effective at working with others to reach common goals and objective
- Skilled at establishing and cultivating strong relationships with peers, across different levels of the organization and externally.
- Applicants should have at least 4 years of experience in a communications or marketing position
- Applicants should possess skills in graphic design, writing, and basic video editing
Compensation and Benefits
- Scheduled 40 hours per week, year round
- Annual salary: $50,000
- Generous Benefit Allowance including:
- Health Insurance and/or Employer contributions toward a 403b retirement account
- 20 days of PTO, 10 days of paid public holidays
- 3-months paid parental leave
- Quarterly Mental Health Stipend
CircEsteem values a diverse workplaceand strongly encourages women, BIPOC, LGBTQ+ individuals, people withdisabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, andveterans to apply. CircEsteem is an equal opportunity employer. Applicantswill not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexualorientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin,citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status,medical condition or any protected category prohibited by local, state orfederal laws.
CircEsteem is a 100% in-person workplace located in Uptown. This position will require a person to travel around Chicago frequently visiting programs and events to represent and record CircEsteem activities.
Please submit a Letter of Interest and Resume to email@example.com to be considered for this position.